[Aida-compute-users] What do you want to get out of the upcoming Nvidia training event for AIDA DGX-2 Users in Spring 2021?

Joel Hedlund joel.hedlund at liu.se
Wed Nov 25 18:14:03 CET 2020

Hi!

As I've probably told most of you already, but since there may be new folks on here:

Note that AIDA has decided <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pDM6oBXn5dRW7wVAGIaLQpEGMvPDkGxT7RKjpLy0Q3E/edit#>(pdf <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wBY_Z_U32belIna4y6emI3lm-hOsKZx9/view>) according to LiU guidelines <https://liudok.liu.se/locator.aspx?name=DMS.Document.Details.Simplified.61000&recno=986537&module=Document&VerID=965482&subtype=61000>to approve AIDA use of Google Calendar and Google Drive under this root folder <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-ZLZHuKjeW6mR_gOJmdNIE0uchaQgJb6>, however only for information of negligible confidentiality, personal information only of harmless character (eg name, title, contact information and role description for professionally engaged with AIDA), and only so long as persons whose information is processed using these services are informed that normal use of these services likely causes information to be transmitted to third countries.

Cheers!
/Joel