[Aida-compute-users] Fwd: Invitation to Berzelius AI Symposium

Joel Hedlund joel.hedlund at liu.se
Mon Dec 13 20:19:12 CET 2021

Hi AIDA DGX-2 Users!

As users of large scale GPU compute for AI research, this is possibly of interest to you.

NSC are our close friends of AIDA, and we are working with together to ensure the medical imaging AI community can get access to get bigger and better compute resources for AI on Sensitive data and for Data Driven Life Science in the future.

Hopefully this symposium can give us some indication for that future?

/Joel Hedlund
Data director AIDA
AIDA DGX-2 Service owner