[Humsamserien] discourse seminar

Anna Bohman anna.bohman at liu.se
Tors Mars 7 13:23:26 CET 2013

Hej!

We have a new date for the previously cancelled seminar on Discursive Institutionalism which will take place on Thursday 11 April at 13 pm in  Room K7a, Campus Norrkoping.

Kaisa Raitio at the Department of Environmental Communication, SLU, Uppsala will join this seminar and shortly present the way she has applied dirscursive Instituionalims in her research.

Most welcome!

Anna