[Humsamserien] Text for November 26th

Hanna Sjögren hanna.sjogren at liu.se
Tors Nov 21 14:26:11 CET 2013

Hej Green Critical Forum,

Here is a draft of one of the empirical chapters I plan to include in my dissertation. If you need an update on the overall aim of my project, you may take a look at the very brief (and preliminary) synopsis, also attached in this e-mail.

The text is a newer version of the chapter I presented at GCF in June this year. I welcome comments on the structure, focus, theoretical concepts, and so on.

Unfortunately I haven't had the time to translate all the interview excerpts from Swedish to English, which might make some of the text inaccessible for non-Swedish speakers. Apologies!

I'm looking forward to improving this text with your help.

Best regards

Hanna Sjögren
PhD Candidate
Department of Thematic Studies - Unit of Technology and Social Change
Linköping University
Phone: +46 31 28 21 78