[Humsamserien] Texts for next weeks seminar - 17th Dec

Anna Wallsten anna.wallsten at liu.se
Fre Dec 12 22:04:21 CET 2014

Green critical forum and ValueS,

Attached are two text for the next seminar that will be a joint seminar between our two seminar groups.
Green critical forum: The seminar will take place in Parnassos on Wednesday 17th 10:15-12.

I partly would like to discuss a synopsis I have written, it is a first try to write my whole thesis as a coherent story. I would appreciate comments on if the story I present make sense, if the arguments should be presented differently or are not trustworthy at all, if there are things you find unexplored or of no interest.

I partly would like to discuss a very early draft of an article I am writing together with Vasilis. Based on an abstract the article has been accepted to a review process in a special issue on smart grids in Energy Research and Social Science. The article is a first try to convert material I will use in my thesis to an article, and I would appreciate comments on how to present the material in the format of an article. Please excuse that the article is yet completely missing analysis, and that the reference list is also lacking.

See you next week,
Have a nice weekend,

Anna
[Linköpings universitet]

[sigill_96dpi_50px]

The Department of Thematic Studies- Technology and Social Change
Linköping University
581 83 Linköping
Sweden
Phone: +46 13 28 25 03
Mobile: +46 70-0895734
Visiting address: Tema Teknik, Campus Linköping

Please visit us at www.liu.se<http://www.liu.se>