[Humsamserien] EH-seminar tomorrow?

Martin Hultman martin.hultman at umu.se
Mon Feb 16 14:16:48 CET 2015

Hi all,

According to schedule and discussions last time around we are supposed to have Toxic Embodiment as theme for tomorrows seminar. But since there is no further information about speaker on the homepage or circulated by e-mail nor any text sent out in advance, I assume that there is no seminar tomorrow?

See you all next week!

Live well,

Martin

Research Fellow

New book published by Routledge Discourses of Global Climate Change: http://www.taylorandfrancis.com/books/details/9781138781313/

Latest article: ”A green fatwā? Climate change as a threat to the masculinity of industrial modernity”
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/18902138.2014.908627#.U_SMC_lv5Cc

Institutionen för idé och samhällsstudier
http://www.idesam.umu.se/english/about/staff/history-of-science-and-ideas/martin-hultman/?languageId=1

USSTE, Umeå Studies in Science, Technology and Environment
http://www.org.umu.se/usste/english/
Umeå University
SE-907 81 Umeå
SWEDEN