[Humsamserien] Mingel in Brage

Johan Hedrén johan.hedren at liu.se
Sön Feb 22 14:56:53 CET 2015

Dear all,
We have finally received official news about all the Environmental Humanities funding! We knew about MISTRA’s decision in late Dec, and last week Formas added another 20 million to our endeavor. This means lively activities from now on for our Seed Box: An Environmental Humanities Collaboratory for four years (and perhaps four more). Much work and many great things ahead!

To celebrate this, Cissi Åsberg and me, would like to invite you all to a small, informal mingle at 16 hrs (after the HS seminar) in Brage tomorrow Monday!

Come as you are, and join in an all-TEMA toast for up-coming feminist, critical and creative possibilities within environmental posthumanities. After all, this initiative is the fruit of work within The Posthumanities Hub, at Tema Genus, and the Green Critical Forum, across Tema Miljöförändring and Tema Teknik och social förändring, and we aim to make the EHC a trans-connecting platform with many outreaching arms

Cheers,
Cissi & Johan

Johan Hedrén
Associate Professor
Program director for The Environmental Science program
Tema Environmental Change
Department of thematic studies
Linköping University
Phone +46 13 28 25 09