[LiU design] FW: D! internat 33 and reunion party

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Ons Nov 12 07:25:32 CET 2014

Det kan finnas möjlighet att vara med fortfarande!

/Stefan

Från: Susanne Helgeson

Dear all, both current students and alumni, please join us for a fantastic programme in Malmö at our 33rd internat, 24-26 November. The theme is Making Futures and you find the programme on the link below. We will also throw a reunion party to celebrate D!'s seven great years. Please let me know if you're coming by 31 October and if you need a room. All the best!/Susanne

http://www.designfakulteten.kth.se/verksamhet/internat-och-kurser/2014-internat-30-33/internat-33-malm

Susanne Helgeson
Pressansvarig (vik)
E-mail: susanne.helgeson at konstfack.se<mailto:susanne.helgeson at konstfack.se>
Phone: + 46 8 450 41 14
Mobile: + 46 70 850 15 40
Konstfack
University College of Arts, Crafts and Design
Visiting address: LM Ericssons väg 14
Postal address: Box 3601, SE-126 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: + 46 8 450 41 00
www.konstfack.se<http://www.konstfack.se/>

[L_Konstfack_SV-]