[LiU design] IxS seminar, 7 december 2015

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Mon Nov 30 22:50:37 CET 2015

Dear all,

for those of you that are interested in what this thing called service is, and have a dialogue on how service and e.g. design or cognitive science relates to service, IxS is arranging a seminar the 7th of November between 13-15 in Allen Newell.

* the following papers are good to have read
Edvardsson, B, Gustafsson, A and Roos, I., 2005, Service Portraits in Service Research - A Critical Review. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol 16, No 1, pp 107-121.
Grönroos, C., & Voima, P. (2013). Critical service logic: making sense of value creation and co-creation. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 41(2), 133-150
Vargo, S. L., & Lusch, R. F. (2004). Evolving to a new dominant logic for marketing. Journal of Marketing, 68(January), 1-17.

* if you have time, you can also read any of the following
Vargo, S.L., and Akaka, M.A. (2012). Value cocreation and service systems (re)formation: a service ecosystems view. Service Science, 4(3), 207-217.
Chandler, J., & Lusch, R. F. (2015). Service systems: a broadened framework and research agenda on value propositions, engagement and service experience. Journal of Service Research, 18(1), 6-22.
Edvardsson, B., Tronvoll, B. and Gruber, T. (2011). Expanding understanding of service exchange and value co creation: a social construction approach. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 39(2), 327-339.

Please email me if you are planning to come; so I can adapt the size of the room if need be.

welcome!
/Stefan Holmlid