[LiU design] Design seminars this fall

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Mon Aug 29 10:06:23 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I forgot to ask you to email the contact person if you are interested in participating in these seminars, so we can plan a good size of room

7/9,  13-15, Service design in the Centre for Connected Care (C3) project,  Jonathan Romm, AHO (contact Stefan)
21/9, 15-17, PhD anatomies seminar. (Program sent in separate email) (contact Jonas Löwgren)
28/9, 10-17, LiU design talks, this year at IDA. (Program will be sent in separate email) (contact Stefan)
12/10 13-17, Interactionaries as a didactic format for teaching interaction and UX design, Robert Ramberg, SU (contact Stefan)
13/10, 15-17, Walking and Talking, workshop with Mads Bödker, CBS (contact Stefan)
19/10, 13-15, Perspectives on Service Design, Katarina Wetter-Edman, Konstfack & Jon Engström, SVID (contact Stefan)

/Stefan

Here is a compilation of the LiU design seminars that has been planned this far.

7/9,  13-15, Service design in the Centre for Connected Care (C3) project,  Jonathan Romm, AHO
21/9, 15-17, PhD anatomies seminar. (Program sent in separate email)
28/9, 10-17, LiU design talks, this year at IDA. (Program will be sent in separate email)
12/10 13-17, Interactionaries as a didactic format for teaching interaction and UX design, Robert Ramberg, SU
13/10, 15-17, Walking and Talking, workshop with Mads Bödker, CBS
19/10, 13-15, Perspectives on Service Design, Katarina Wetter-Edman, Konstfack & Jon Engström, SVID
2/11, 13-15 (tentative), Design, leadership, innovation, Roberto Verganti
14/12, 13-15 (tbd)

The KU-seminars is under planning, and will be emailed as soon as dates are set!
I am setting up a joint calendar, which makes it easier to share information about seminars.
Until then, if there are other seminars or activities of interest to LiU design subscribers, post them to the list!

Best regards
Stefan Holmlid