[LiU design] FW: [Nordes] Call for contributions, NODES 2017 Nordic Design Conference, AHO, 15-17 June 2017

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Ons Jan 11 13:34:13 CET 2017

Dear Colleagues

Firslty, a very happy new year to you all.

One of our flagship events this is year is the bi-annual Nordic Design Research Conference NORDES that wil be held at AHO between 15-17 June. The theme of this conference is DESIGN + POWER.

The call for contributions , past conferences and background on NORDES is here:
http://nordes.org

This is the 7th NORDES Conference and builds on a body of leading international reseach and practice from the region and beyond.

The call for contributions welcomes a variety of formats that will be peer reviewed. All items are archieved on the NORDES site.

We are developing the conference in conjunction with other Norwegian design research partners and a NORDES Board and Programme Committee. Details of these, along with information on templates, the submission system and costs, will be posted shortly along with the full conference visual identity.

For now, please do seriously consider submitting material to this conference. We need your participation and engagement.

The dealine for all submissions is 1 April 2017.

Do please forward this information to anyone anywhere - local, regional, international, inside and beyond design - you think will be interested in sending in a contribituon or in participating.

And feel free to contact us for any clarifications.

Warm regards

Prof Andrew Morrison (AHO) andrew.morrison at aho.no<mailto:andrew.morrison at aho.no>
Assoc Prof Dagny Stuedahl (HiOA) dagnystuedahl at gmail.com<mailto:dagnystuedahl at gmail.com>

Conference co-chairs