[LiU design] Seminarium: Knowledge in Design Discussions

Mattias Arvola mattias.arvola at liu.se
Sön May 28 15:26:29 CEST 2017

Hej!

Nedanstående seminarium kan vara av intresse för många inom LiU Design. SIS står för samtals- och interaktionsseminariet.

Hälsningar

Mattias Arvola
Docent i kognitionsvetenskap
Institutionen för datavetenskap
Linköpings universitet
Tel 013-28 57 03

Vidarebefordrat brev:

Från: Asta Cekaite <asta.cekaite at liu.se<mailto:asta.cekaite at liu.se>>
Ämne: SIS 1 juni
Datum: 27 maj 2017 12:15:39 CEST
Till: "sis-linkoping at googlegroups.com<mailto:sis-linkoping at googlegroups.com>" <sis-linkoping at googlegroups.com<mailto:sis-linkoping at googlegroups.com>>

Hej!

Årets sista SIS: 1 juni, tema Barn, Lethe, 10.15-12.

Det är Jonas Ivarsson (Göteborgs universitet) som presenterar:

'Knowledge in Design Discussions'
    The current surge of things called ’epistemics’ in conversation analysis have led me to take an interest in how knowledge, as a topic, has been treated in previous studies. My current work targets matters of knowledge in professional colloquy by focusing on the deployment of recognitional reference in design work. Different reference forms are used as an entry point into what is treated as shared or not shared between interacting parties. Data comes from recordings of architectural design meetings.

    The recorded interaction is in English so the session could be opened to participants who are not fluent in Swedish.

Välkommen!

Asta, Leelo och Jakob

Asta Cekaite
Professor