[LiU design] LiU design talks

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Ons Sep 27 17:57:18 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Thank you for a great day with the LiU design network. There were several actionable items from the joint work in the morning, that we will find ways to continue working on. And the presentations in the afternoon seemed to have been a good variety, with a bit of design exhibition in the mix.

As usual I will repeat the booking for next year, the final wednesday of September, so you have it in your calendars. Forward the invitation to people you believe should know that LiU design talks will happen, and ask them to email me if they want to be added to the emaillist.

All the best
Stefan Holmlid