[LiU design] LiU design talks 2019

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Tors Sep 5 08:15:03 CEST 2019

Dear all,

In only two weeks, the 18th of September we will have this years edition of LiU design talks, and it seems to be super interesting. New for this year is that we will have talks one halfday, and the other halfday will be in an unconference format. This format allows anyone to host a meeting or workshop on a topic of interest, where collaboration in the LiU design network contributes. So, if you have an idea or a topic, send it on this sendlist, and others can start engaging!
Time: 18/9 9-12, 13-16
Place: Campus Valla, Studenthuset (SH62)

* Morning session
900-910
A short welcome to LiU design talks 2019

910-940
Ahmet Börütecene
Peripheral Hybrid Visualisation cases: AI in the control room and AR for remote assistance

940-1010
Stefan Holmlid
Design in public sector policylabs

1030-1100
Alessandra di Pisa
COGNITIVE SCULPTING - using relational aesthetics as a tool for augmenting human-ai interaction

1100-1130
Tim Overkamp
Improving services: How can you change the intangible

1130-1200
Jonas Lundberg
/title tba/

(Lunch on your own)