[LiU design] CfP NordDesign 2020

Mattias Arvola mattias.arvola at liu.se
Ons Jan 29 08:52:30 CET 2020

CfP for NordDesign 2020 that may be of interest to several in the LiU Design network.

// Mattias

Från: NordDesign 2020 Organisers <norddesign2020 at conftool.net>

A reminder on call for papers & participation for the
NordDesign 2020 – The 14th biennial NordDesign conference at the Technical University of Denmark
August 11 – 14, 2020
Technical university of Denmark, Kongens Lyngby

Dear Mattias Arvola,

We are calling for evidence-based academic work on design, product development and innovation that strengthens both our theoretical understanding, and the connection between theory and practice.

We invite you to submit contributions to the conference within, but not limited to, the conference theme and the following areas:

·         Collaboration and co-creation

·         Approaches and methods

·         Transformation and task shifting

·         Education and teaching

Important dates:
Full paper submission deadline: Saturday February 15
Notification of acceptance: April 1
Camera-ready papers due: May 29
Final conference programme: July 1
NordDesign 2020 conference: August 11 – 14

.

Please see previous e-mail for accepting or declining invitation on submission.

The paper template can be downloaded from the conference webpage here<https://www.norddesign2020.dk/call-for-papers.html>.

Participant registration and more information will be announced on the conference webpage: http://www.norddesign2020.dk/<https://www.norddesign2020.dk/norddesign-2020.html>.

If you have any questions, please email norddesign2020 at mek.dtu.dk<mailto:norddesign2020 at mek.dtu.dk>

We are looking forward to receiving your paper and to welcome you to NordDesign 2020.

Sincerely,
NordDesign 2020 organizing committee

Niels Henrik Mortensen, Conference chair
Claus Thorp Hansen, Programme chair
Michael Deininger, Head of organization
Lis Paludan Larsen, Secretary
Sofie Bejder, Student assistant