[Liuhum] FW: Hothouse 2022!

Olga Zabalueva olga.zabalueva at liu.se
Fri Jan 14 14:00:06 CET 2022

Dear friends and colleagues,
As many of your remember in the Spring of 2020 we were planning to organize the Hothouse event on the new political imagination with Tony Fry at LiU, Sweden. However the pandemic made us postpone our plans. We organized a zoom event instead that many of you attended. However, as Covid-19 is hopefully starting to become an endemic disease we decided to plan a hothouse  event this coming Spring in a hybrid mode and with a new different program with some invited participants and audiences – both physically present at LiU and joining online. I attach the open call. Please consider participating and also spreading the information in your circles!
The hothouse is currently scheduled for May 11-13, 2022.
I really hope you will be interested in joining us physically and/or virtually.
Further information will follow.
Warmest wishes
Madina Tlostanova

Madina Tlostanova
Professor of postcolonial feminisms

Telefon: +4613281763
Internt: 1763
E-post: madina.tlostanova at liu.se<mailto:madina.tlostanova at liu.se>

Besöksadress
Temahuset
Rum E:424
Campus Valla, Linköping<https://liu.se/karta?px_campus=Campus%20Valla&px_building=Temahuset&l=sv>

Postadress
Linköpings universitet
Madina Tlostanova
Institutionen för Tema (TEMA) / Tema Genus (TEMAG)
581 83 Linköping
Sweden