[Liuhum] List of Compiled Seminars_Fall2022_LiUhumanities

Mansi Kashatria mansi.kashatria at liu.se
Thu Nov 17 09:35:09 CET 2022

Hej,

Hope you are doing great!

Here comes the seminar list we have compiled based on the schedules we have so far received. 😊
If you’d think that some departments are still missing or more of your colleagues want to be on the list to receive this information, please let us know!

Have a good time for the rest of this year, we will be in touch again in 2023!

Best regards
Mansi Kashatria and Ruben Hordijk
[Linköping University]
Tema Q, Institutionen för kultur och samhälle (IKOS)
Campus Norrköping,
Phone: +46 (0)73-681 95 55