[IDA ML Seminar] IDA Machine Learning Seminar Series

Fredrik Lindsten fredrik.lindsten at liu.se
Sun Feb 21 17:26:17 CET 2021

Dear all,

Having been on hold during the fall, I'm happy to inform you that we
will now resume the IDA Machine Learning Seminar Series.

We will kick the series off for this semester already on Wednesday 24/2
at 15:15-16:15 with a talk by Marco Cuturi from Google Brain and CREST -
ENSAE, Institut Polytechnique de Paris, https://marcocuturi.net/ Marco
has made many influential contributions, not least in the area of
optimal transport for machine learning. Title and abstract are still to
be determined, so I will send out another mail shortly with more
information. The seminar will be over Zoom.

Upcoming talks this semester will be by Tom Rainforth (University of
Oxford), Rémi Bardenet, (CNRS & CRIStAL, Université de Lille) and Yura
Malitsky, (Linköping University). More information about the seminars is
available here https://www.ida.liu.se/research/machinelearning/seminars/

Welcome!!

Kind regards,
Fredrik