[RAD-sem] Reminder of today's seminar, 15:00 - 16:00

Alexandr Malusek alexandr.malusek at liu.se
Ons Okt 19 12:08:30 CEST 2016

Hello,

Julius Jeuthe will talk about “Automatic tissue segmentation of volumetric
CT data of the pelvic region.”

Date: 2016-10-19, 15:00 - 16:00
Place: Läderbaggen

The seminar will be broadcasted online using Google Hangouts to those who
will apply. The presenter's screen will be shared. So far, Åsa has applied
from Stockholm.

Note: We have also tested an alternative technique when a Google Slides
presentation is presented over a Google Hangouts video call (
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/74589/20150806/google-slides-now-lets-you-share-presentations-over-hangouts-video-call.htm).
It is an interesting approach, but the drawback is that the mouse cursor is
not available in this case. Therefore we opted for the Google Hangouts with
screen sharing.

https://sites.google.com/site/linkopingsradiofysikseminarier/

Best regards
Alexandr (seminarieansvarig)