Problem with newsletter links

REMESO Newsletter remeso-nbrev-eng at lists.liu.se
Fri Feb 4 18:17:59 CET 2011

Dear subscribers to the REMESO Newsletter,

It seems to be some problems for somw, with the links from the Newsletter to the english versions of the full articles.

We will look into this and not send out any more Newsletters or e-mails about this until we are certain that we have solved the problem.

I apologize for this annoying addition to your e-mail-flow, but hope that you will bear with us and that you will take the decision to stay on as subscriber or to unsubscribe after you have seen the correct version of the Newsletter.

Yours Sincerely
Erik Berggren
Head of Communication
REMESO