MA Program in Ethnic and Migration Studiesnow accepting applications

REMESO Newsletter remeso-nbrev-eng at lists.liu.se
Fri Jan 5 10:56:51 CET 2018

Dear All,

we’re in the midst of the recruitment period for our MA Program.
Please send the attached flyers to your networks, and ask that it be posted and disseminated to potential students.

In your social media, post the following link: Here is link to application, see also attachement.
https://liu.se/en/education/program/f7mem
MA in Ethnic and Migration Studies, 120 credits ...<https://liu.se/en/education/program/f7mem>
liu.se
Addressing some of the most challenging issues in today’s world, this programme relates ethnicity and migration to global economic and cultural change, and to ...

More:  MA in Ethnic and Migration Studies, 120 credits The Master´s programme relates ethnicity and migration to global economic and cultural change, as well as to systems of domination and movements of resistance. The programme is interdisciplinary, integrating the humanities and the social sciences, and animated by a commitment to critical, innovative and useful approaches to issues and problems within the broad field of Ethnic and Migration Studies.

Note, application period has a "soft close"  so  we accept applications also some time after January 15th.

For questions contact Stefan Jonsson
Professor

Linköping University
Institute for Research on Migration, Ethnicity and Society, REMESO
60174 Norrköping
Telefon: 011-36 36 30
Mobil: 070-620 1049
Visiting address: