[Vild!] Bring your favorite beer hajk

Joakim Skytte joask202 at student.liu.se
Mon Sep 30 11:43:56 CEST 2013

Date 11-12th of October
Fika index: 4
Latest sign up: 7th of October!
Maximum number of participants: 15.

Friday afternoon at 18 o clock we'll take the bus from Linköping to
Brokinds Gård. From the there we'll make a short hajk (3-4km) to the wind
shelters at Jaktstudeudden. As we gather around the campfire we'll all
share our favorite beers with one another. We spend the night in the
shelters (bring a warm sleeping bag) and take the bus back about lunchtime
on Saturday.

Equipment: your favorite beer enough for everyone, warm sleeping bag,
flashlight/headlamp, supper and breakfast.
Cost: bus fare + Vild!-tjuga

Nota bene! When signing up please include the name of two beers that you
would like to bring, we'll try to make sure that we get the widest beer
spectrum possible.

Leaders: Joakim Skytte and Martin Andersson
Sign up: joask202 at student.liu.se (October 5th latest)

Please note that participation is at your own risk!