[Vild!] Bring your favourite beer hajk!

Joakim Skytte joask202 at student.liu.se
Sat Okt 24 16:18:35 CEST 2015

Date: 14-15th of November
Fika index: 4 (snacks index 4 out of 5)
Latest sign up: 9th of November!
Maximum number of participants: 12.

Saturday afternoon at 17 o clock we'll take the bus from Linköping to
Brokinds Gård. From the there we'll make a short hike (3-4km) to the wind
shelters at Jaktstugeudden. As we gather around the camp-fire we'll all
share our favourite beers with one another. We spend the night in the
shelters (its November so bring a warm sleeping bag) and take the bus back
about lunchtime on Sunday.

Equipment: your favourite beer (about 10 cl per head), warm sleeping bag,
flash light/headlamp, supper and breakfast, beer snacks.
Cost: bus fare + Vild!-tjuga

Nota bene! When signing up please include the name of two beers that you
would like to bring, we'll try to make sure that we get the widest beer
spectrum possible.

Leaders: Joakim Skytte and Jelke Mollet
Sign up: joask202 at student.liu.se (November 9th latest)

Please note that participation is at your own risk!