[Vild!] Dagstur på cykel

stina Croné stina.crone at live.se
Mon May 2 20:29:29 CEST 2016

Datum:  8 majAktivitet: Dagstur på cykelFikafaktor: 2-3Anmälan senast: 6 majKostnad: Vild!- 20Vi möts kl.13.00 vid Lasses Livs i Vidingsjö och cyklar sedan ut över Tinnerö eklandskap och kommer så småningom ut vid Sturefors och sedan Landeryd.  Ta med matsäck. Turen kommer delvis gå på landsväg.Ledare: Stina Croné (stina.crone at live.se, 0735-737718)Anmälningar sker till  stina.crone at live.se
English

Activity: Daytrip on bikeDate: 8  may”Fika” -level: 2-3Sign up before: 6 mayCost: Vild!-20We meet at 13:00 at Lasses Livs - Vidingsjö and then take our biks  out to Tinnerö, and then Surefors and then Landeryd. Bring something to eat and drink.  ORGANIZER: Stina Croné [stina.crone at live.se] [0735737718]Sign up: [stina.crone at live.se]Please note that Vild! takes no responsibility for your safety!WELCOME!