[Humsamserien] :: Seminar on tuesday, 27th: Urban Mining in the Infrastructure Sector ::

Björn Wallsten bjorn.wallsten at liu.se
Ons Aug 21 12:28:18 CEST 2013

Hello everyone!

I hereby send you the text for the seminar on tuesday 27th. It is the final draft of my cover essay for the licentiate thesis. The topic is urban mining of disconnected infrastructure, and the emphasis of the text lies on how material flow analysis and infrastructure studies have been combined into a (more or less, I await your verdict) coherent research approach.

The defense of the thesis is due on 4th of October (to which I'll invite you all later) and the manuscript must be submitted way earlier than that (approximately the 13th of September). This means that I'm sincerely stressed out concerning time management matters, I would very much like your comments to consider this. I'm at the stage where I want to be finished rather than have larger editing work suggested to me. The comments I would truly appreciate concerns matters on what is not coherent enough, what could be further emphasized, which arguments are not understandable etc.

Thanks a lot in advance and see you all tuesday!
//Björn

PS. Language comments/corrections are all very welcome as I know that the formality of the text fluctuates. DS.
Björn WALLSTEN, Ph.D. Candidate
Environmental Technology and Management
IEI - Dept of Management and Engineering
Linköping University
SE-581 83 Linköping
Phone: +46 (0) 1328 5625
Cell: +46 (0) 702 891883