[LiU design] LiU design talks RSVP 22/9

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Mon Sep 19 10:01:00 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Attached you find the program for this year's LiU design talks, that will be run in the design studio at IDA.

This year we have Mette Agger Erikson from MAH as a guest. She will talk about "experiments in design research" with a material perspective. Her PhD, from 2012, was called "Material Matters in Co-designing" (dspace.mah.se/bitstream/2043/13674/3/2043_13674%20Agger%20KS%20muep.pdf). She was also part of the Designfakulteten PhDs (http://www.designfakulteten.kth.se/doktorander/mette-agger-eriksen).

Apart from listening to Mette and interesting talks from around LiU, we will do some planning work for another annual event focusing on design education.

Please respond, unless you already have, whether you will participate or not, at the latest the 22 september at 1300.

All the best
Stefan Holmlid