[LiU design] Decipher conference, Sept 2018, Ann Arbor

Jonas Löwgren jonas.lowgren at liu.se
Tors Mars 22 08:37:37 CET 2018

Here is a new conference proposing what I find to be extremely attractive working formats:
https://educators.aiga.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Decipher_CFP_2018.pdf

I am not likely to be going myself, even though I am sorely tempted. It appears to me as a serious attempt to justify the enormous waste of time and resources involved in arranging a conference (unlike most academic conferences I have been to).

Deadline for submissions is April 15; every conference participant has to submit something; there are many forms of submission including very low-effort ones.

Best,
Jonas Löwgren

--------
Media and Information Technology
Linköping University, 601 74 Norrköping, Sweden

http://jonas.lowgren.info
mobile +46 7039 17854 ∷ skype jonas_lowgren