[LiU design] Invitation to seminar on 'designing digital women's health', Monday 16th April, 10-12 in Alan Turing

Mathias Nordvall mathias.nordvall at liu.se
Tis Apr 3 22:58:42 CEST 2018

Hello everyone in the LiU Design network,

I hope you all have had a relaxing Easter, and looking forward to the
second half of the semester. In a couple of weeks we'll have a seminar at
IDA that might be of interest to some of you.

You're all therefore most kindly invited to our upcoming seminar on
'designing digital women's health'.

Afterwards we'll have lunch at Universitetsklubben for everyone that wants
to continue the discussion in a more relaxed fashion. Let me know if you
want join, and I'll book a seat for you.