[LiU design] How to enable faster exchange in the list?

Stefan Holmlid stefan.holmlid at liu.se
Mon Okt 28 17:08:21 CET 2019

Hi!

There usually is no moderation of messages. Why your message had to be moderated, is unclear. The flag for moderating messages was set to "on" for you in the admin interface. Sometimes this happens for other users of the list, and I haven't figured out why this happens . I cleared that his morning. Sorry about that.
We have been talking about getting rid of this list-manager and use something more updated, and maybe a shared calendar. That would make it even easier to share news and events.

/Stefan