[LiU design] Licentiate on PSS design (April 28th)

Renee Wever renee.wever at liu.se
Tis Apr 21 14:30:59 CEST 2020

Dear all,

On April 28th, Abhijna Neramballi will defend his Licentiate entitled "Understanding and Supporting Product-Service System Designing - Preliminary Insights and Support for Designing Resource-Efficient and Effective Solutions".

Abhi has been working with Tom Sakao and Mattias Lindahl, and also collaborated with John Gero (who was guest speaker at LiU design talks a few years back, thanks to his involvement in this research project).
Abhi’s opponent will be Phil Cash, associate professor at DTU Denmark.
I’m the one circulating this now, as I’m involved as the examiner of the thesis.

The defense will be via Zoom, and those of you who would like to join in can get the Zoom link from Tom Sakao (tomohiko.sakao at liu.se<mailto:tomohiko.sakao at liu.se>).
April 28th 9.15 – roughly 11.30 (expected ending).

If all goes well technically, on the day before, the opponent, Philip Cash, will give a seminar on his recent Design Studies article: Developing theory-driven design research.
April 27th 15.15 – 16.45. Also here a Zoom link can be obtained through Tom Sakao.

/Renee

dr. Renee Wever
Professor of Industrial Design Engineering
Phone: +46 (0) 13 28 1519
E-mail: renee.wever at liu.se<mailto:renee.wever at liu.se>
twitter: @reneewever | @liudesign
Office location: A 4D:187

Linköping University
Department of Management and Engineering
Division of Machine Design
SE-581 83 Linköping

editor of Journal of Design Research
twitter: @jdesignresearch
www.inderscience.com/jdr<http://www.inderscience.com/jdr>

I might email at odd hours, as a result of compensating
for having taken family time during regular hours.
Please, in no way let this pressure you into answering
outside your own working hours.