[Liuhum] UKSG Conference and Exhibition 2022 -Visitors Info

Melissa Wilson melissa.wilson at visitorsinfocm.com
Mon Mar 21 17:05:52 CET 2022

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

Would you be interested to acquire UKSG Conference and Exhibition Attendees/Visitors Email Lists-2022?

UKSG Conference and Exhibition 2022
30 May - 01 Jun 2022
The International Centre, Telford, UK
Are you interested in acquiring the Attendee's info? (3,200 Contacts)

Attendee's information fields: Company Name, Company URL, Contact Names, Title, Phone Number, Email Address.

Let me know your thoughts so that I can send the cost and additional information.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Note: If the attendee's info is not relevant to you please reply with your Target Market and Geography, we have all types of target market available

Best Regards,
Melissa Wilson
Marketing Executive