[Vild!] Sommartur till Kebnekaise!

Joakim Skytte joask202 at student.liu.se
Tors Mars 22 21:02:25 CET 2012

Hej alla!

Utbytesstudenterna Botond och Anton planerar en tur till Kebnekaise i
sommar och vill gärna ha sällskap ifall någon är intresserad.

/Joakim

Hi everybody,

Me and 2 of my friends are planning to go to Kebnekaise this summer.
If interested, you are very welcome to join.
*Details:*
Date: 11th to 18th of June
By train to Riksgränsen, and back from Kiruna (around 800sek right now
there and back together)
20-30km/day (7-8 hours of walk every day) alltogether around 110km-s
Sleeping in tents
We are going to buy our tickets this Sunday, so if you want a seat together
with the others, write me till 12.00 on Sunday (25th), otherwise you can
buy the tickets whenever you want, even one day before the trip.
botra718 at student.liu.se

/Botond