[LCSB] informal systems biology get together on thursday

Rickard Johansson rikard.johansson at liu.se
Ons Okt 19 15:05:45 CEST 2011

Hello everyone.

First of all, sorry for the somewhat short notice.

On thursday, October 20th, we're having an a little get together where we eat some food and socialize.

Where: at my place (http://personer.eniro.se/profil/rikard+johansson/per_903152)
When: Thursday, October 20th. From 18.00. We aim at having dinner at 19.00

We are doing a "knytkalas". Which means everyone is supposed to bring something to the dinner table. Please follow the below link and mark a check box for what you're bringing. This is also your way of confirming you'll be attending. Everyone bring their own drinks.
http://www.doodle.com/gcib6at2pbndaids

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply to this mail and ask.

Hope to see you on thursday.