[Info.cetis] STEMPASHA (STEM Training Project for disadvantages groups of Muratpasa Municipality)

Muratpaşa Kadın Aile Proje proje at muratpasa-bld.gov.tr
Tors Mars 5 10:59:51 CET 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Senem YOLCU and I am the instructor of International Relationship Department of Muratpasa Municipality of Antalya, Turkey.

Each year we work with more than 600 students of disadvantages groups from around the Muratpasa area in Antalya to offer them a chance to gain educational qualifications through providing courses and learning opportunities they may not have been able to take up at social environment or at an earlier stage of their lives.

Our Education Centre has seen many youths gain not only knowledge, but confidence, self-esteem and allowed them to gain employment in positions they would not previously have been able to.

We are writing to you because our education centre is seeking partnerships with Universities and local municipalities to provide vocational STEM education training to our teachers. For this purpose, we plan to apply European Union Erasmus+ Key Action 2 Vocational Education and Training Programme, deadline is 24 of March 2020. In this regard, your centre is a perfect match to our project theme and great contribution to what we are aiming to.

In return we would be more than happy to add you to our list of "Centre Partners. Please find enclosed some further information about the project.

If you wish to discuss this proposal further, I can be contacted at the centre on +902423210145 during business hours, or on my mobile +905307031226  at any time.

Thank you again. Yours sincerely,

[cid:f33dfdb8-171f-4651-aebd-d9c9196220c3]

Senem YOLCU

Instructor

International Relationship Department

Muratpasa Municipality

Antalya, Turkey.

Phone: +905307031226 - +902423210145

Web: https://www.muratpasa-bld.gov.tr/

Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar; göndericisi tarafından alması amaçlanan; yetkili gerçek ya da tüzel kişinin kullanımı içindir. Eğer söz konusu yetkili alıcı değilseniz bu elektronik postanın içeriğini açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız kesinlikle yasaktır ve bu elektronik postayı derhal silmeniz gerekmektedir. Muratpaşa Belediyesi bu mesajın içeriği ile ilgili olarak hiçbir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul etmemektedir.