[LCSB] First Core Facility meeting

Rickard Johansson rikard.johansson at liu.se
Fre Apr 29 15:27:22 CEST 2011

Just a quick reminder that on monday, May 2nd, we'll be having our first meeting in the new Systems Biology Core Facility. See previous mails if you want to know more about the core facility. The meeting will take place in IMT1.

The agend for monday is as follows:
15.30-15.40 Short introduction of all participants at the meeting
15.40-15.50 Announcements, both scientific and social events
15.50-17  Tomas Strömberg (IMT) will give a presentation with the following title: "Parameterization of an adaptive tissue model for skin, identified using biooptical signals."

Hope to see you there

Rikard Johansson