[LCSB] call for talks at the Systems Biology Core Facility

Rickard Johansson rikard.johansson at liu.se
Ons May 25 00:05:16 CEST 2011

Hi everyone.

We're searching for people interrested in presenting their research, or lead a topic of discussion at our meetings in the newly started Systems Biology Core Facility (SBCF). We are meeting on mondays at 15.30 at IMT, of which about one hour is dedicated to presentations by invited speakers. If you are interrested in giving a presentation, please let me know by replying to this message. There are several possibilities to present already this semester, in particular we have no speaker as of yet for the coming mondays. You are of course also welcome to schedule a talk later on in the year.

The talk can be about how you apply systems biology in your research area, alternatively you can also come to us with a question and we can discuss how we can help answer it using systems biology and the Systems Biology Core Facility in particular.

So in conclusion, please contact us if you are interrested.

best wishes

Rikard Johansson