[LCSB] Open Ph.D. positions within systems biology

Gunnar Cedersund gunnar.cedersund at liu.se
Tors Sep 29 12:29:54 CEST 2011

Note that there are two *different* announcements in this email: one in the attachement, and one in the email. (and in total >10 positions!)

Please spread to any potentially interested students!

/Gunnar

Dear colleague,

we have two PhD open positions in computational systems biology:
http://www.iim.csic.es/~julio/positions.html

I would be grateful if you could forward this to any potential candidates.

Many thanks and best regards,

Julio R. Banga

---
** OPEN POSITIONS IN COMPUTATIONAL SYSTEMS BIOLOGY **

Two PhD Marie-Curie positions available to start in early 2012.

Location: IIM-CSIC, Vigo, Spain
Duration: 36 months
Conditions: Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher positions

For detailed information about requirements and how to apply, please check:

Email: julio at iim.csic.es

--
Prof. Julio R. Banga
BioProcess Engineering Group