[LCSB] Last minute reminder of the LCSB-workshop today and tomorrow

Gunnar Cedersund gunnar.cedersund at liu.se
Ons Juni 22 12:14:03 CEST 2011

Dear all,

here is just a last-minute reminder that from 13.15 today until 17 tomorrow we have a series of lectures by many of the group at LiU that are devoted to systems biology. Today Wednesday the lectures are at Planck at Valla (Fysikhuset), and tomorrow they are in Berzeliussalen, at HU (close to HU library).

More information, schedule, maps, etc etc is available here (workshop 4)
http://www.isbgroup.eu/Workshops2011/

Finally, also note that we tonight will go for a joint dinner at Dhingis Kahn. 19.00 in the corner of Ågatan and Klostergatan.

Best wishes,
Gunnar, 0702-51 2323